[SF] Behold [SF] Behold

Excellent!

Very nice song! A lot of pressure, and good breaks, bringing Hard Style and Trance together in a very worthy rendition! It's ready to be played at any club!

stevenfostermusic responds:

thank u! :-)

Goan Goan

Nice pressure

It has a nice bass pressure and sounds pretty tight. The melody arpeggios could use some melodic improvement though, maybe trying to follow a set scale? I get the feeling that you might just have placed out notes at random to get a melody.

It I really like the beginning!

phar-NL responds:

Thanks, well yeah, I've been trying to make some complex melodies, but I learned myself how to make music, or, how to use software for it.. Meaning I don't know any techniques for making melodies, so to speak.. Which obviously shows.. I did have something in mind when making this, although I try out some notes at random, I can't really picture what something would sound like if I see it in a sequencer.
Maybe I should have someone learn me a couple of things.

You keep waiting You keep waiting

TOP NOTCH

WOW, this is really really good! Really professional sonics, man! You could just waltz into a record label and get a contract right now! Flawless rhymes and flow and awesome work on the chorus! I have absolutely nothing bad to comment on this piece, and believe I usually ALWAYS have some negative crit to say. But this.. this is ready to be played on commercial radio!

DAMN good work! I'm really impressed!

dizzlebeat responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I admit im quite pleased with this song but naturally i strive to make my next rapsong even better and praise is always a good injection of inspiration.

Martin - Cake Martin - Cake

Pretty good

Great build-up. It might be a little too long, using the same melody line all the way. But it really picks up towards the end. Great beat!

Lalalo14 responds:

Yeah I know, it came out a little too long :)
Thx for the review :D

The Lea The Lea

Near perfection!

I could definitely see this in a video game! The music sends off a very nice vibe and beautifully paints a nice landscape.

However, I would like to have at least one break in the song. Right before 00:48 it would be nice to leave the bells out and simply go with the piano score. Because right now the song just keeps on going and going and going on the same pattern. Adding some soft breaking points creates variation and also makes the song a lot more easier to listen to.

However, it still is a great song!
Good job! :D

Darkmaster603 responds:

Hmm, I see what you mean. I'll try experimenting with that some more. Thanks for the review and constructive criticism!

(P.S. that's a Harp, not bells! XD)

LO - Pure LO - Pure

Random notes

I think you need to learn some scales, or at least make use of them in FL Studio, which is most likely the program you're sitting in. (Sounds like it, anyway).

Because the melody is very off and it feels like you've punched out notes at random. Very disharmonic.

Cyborg Love Cyborg Love

What can I say..

Ok, so you ARE a good guitar player, but the song is more of a guitar-wank with over the top soloing in between the power chords.

The composition was, in regard to only using MIDI, quite good. It's the soloing parts that could be better. Because I don't really hear a solo. I hear guitar-wank.

Trance vs Dubstep Trance vs Dubstep

Incoherent

I think it's a little too incoherent in its execution, mostly due to a really annoying bass kick. I think you should have made it a little less "trance" too, because the beat and bass does not go well with the ambient undertones that try to sound through the pounding bass wall.

At around 1:30 the song does pick up a little, changing the bass kick to a muffled, regular trance kick, but soon enough it changes back to that bo-bo-bo-boom sound.

musical-lechery responds:

I'm not too sure what you're trying to say about it being incoherent in its execution... but the bass kick is a little whack I suppose. Funny thing is I never change the kick. If anything the lfo bass overpowered the tone of the kick and muffled it. Thanks for the review though.

Recon-How it ends Recon-How it ends

Great metal song!

Great music! But I personally did not like the singer. He's too forced with his growling, like his taking a dump.

5'd anyway.

Keep it Coming (Full Remix!!!) Keep it Coming (Full Remix!!!)

Victoly! :D

This is complete, no changes needed.

It's a straight-up, in- your-face techno blast off that grabs a hold of you and doesn't let go until your speakers are silent!

5'd, 10'd, and faved!