Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

Terrible use of SFX...

...but the ending redeemed, and will continue to redeem ANY bad critique on this movie.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

I am speechless

Thank you.

Facebookin' & Lonely Facebookin' & Lonely

Stylish and clever

Excellent pacing between images and a cleverly delivered message to all Facetards who spend way too much time on that place.

Music was good, animation was right on with the theme and the overall presentation could very well fit in a TV-ad. Good job.

[SF] Behold [SF] Behold

Excellent!

Very nice song! A lot of pressure, and good breaks, bringing Hard Style and Trance together in a very worthy rendition! It's ready to be played at any club!

stevenfostermusic responds:

thank u! :-)

Goan Goan

Nice pressure

It has a nice bass pressure and sounds pretty tight. The melody arpeggios could use some melodic improvement though, maybe trying to follow a set scale? I get the feeling that you might just have placed out notes at random to get a melody.

It I really like the beginning!

phar-NL responds:

Thanks, well yeah, I've been trying to make some complex melodies, but I learned myself how to make music, or, how to use software for it.. Meaning I don't know any techniques for making melodies, so to speak.. Which obviously shows.. I did have something in mind when making this, although I try out some notes at random, I can't really picture what something would sound like if I see it in a sequencer.
Maybe I should have someone learn me a couple of things.

You keep waiting You keep waiting

TOP NOTCH

WOW, this is really really good! Really professional sonics, man! You could just waltz into a record label and get a contract right now! Flawless rhymes and flow and awesome work on the chorus! I have absolutely nothing bad to comment on this piece, and believe I usually ALWAYS have some negative crit to say. But this.. this is ready to be played on commercial radio!

DAMN good work! I'm really impressed!

dizzlebeat responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I admit im quite pleased with this song but naturally i strive to make my next rapsong even better and praise is always a good injection of inspiration.